Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The First Ever InfraWorks 2015 Book Has Arrived!

I received my advanced copy of Autodesk InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360 Essentials today and I am very pleased with how it has turned out.
With Wiley's full-color quality printing, the images are stunning and the book is really fun to look at with all of the great imagery that InfraWorks produces.

If you search Amazon for InfraWorks you'll find one book: this one! And it's the only publication available that is based on the current version of InfraWorks with the new immersive user interface.
Amazon still lists it as a pre-order but I think that will change soon. You can also buy the book from Wiley directly.

I hope that this book will help lots of people discover, learn, and master this ground-breaking software program that makes planning and engineering fun, eloquent, beautiful, efficient, and practical. If you haven't tried out InfraWorks yet - you simply have to. And if you want to learn what it's all about and how to become productive with it in a short time - this book will do that for you.

1 comment:

  1. Can I get a used copy of this book for my purchase? Interested in one copy. The latest newer version of the book seems to be expensive for me. I checked it on amazon.com online and found it to a bit on the high side.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete