- Use a style to display the triangles and boundary for the surface
- Extract the triangles and boundary
- Create a new surface and add data using the Drawing Objects data type.
- Add the 3D faces extracted in Step 2. Be sure to turn on the "Maintain edges from objects" option.
- Use the boundary you extracted in step 2 as a boundary for the new surface.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Removing the XML File Dependency From A Surface
This question has come up several times for me so I went in search of a solution. The procedure below is the best I could come up with. If you have something better...please share!