Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There's A First Time For Everything

With all that I've always got going on, I've been reluctant to pick up blogging as another "bad" habit.  However, after embarking on a few solo projects in the last year or so, I thought that it would be a good idea to create a place where I can be Eric Chappell instead of an agent of a different company.
So what have I been doing lately?  Well, for one I've been writing a Civil 3D training book that is tentatively scheduled to be released sometime in May.  It is a basic level Civil 3D training guide that is intended for self-learning as well as classroom learning.  I'll be able to share more info about the book next week so be sure and check back!  I've also been working on a project for KnowledgeSmart which involves writing questions for Civil 3D assessment tests.
My current plan is to use this blog as a place to share information about these projects and any others that hopefully come up in the near future.  The purpose of the blog may grow from there, but how that's going to play out is anybody's guess.  I've written for other blogs like Civil3D.com and Civil3Dpedia.com but this is my first time managing my own...so bear with me!

1 comment:

  1. Como encontrar os exercícios referentes ao livro AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2012 ESSENCIAL ? perdi os meus e agora estou precisando muito.

    ReplyDelete